If you are in the market for an SEO expert in Wales, you might be in for a shock. There are many different companies that offer this type of service. However, you may be confused in who you should choose out of the 509,000 results listed on Google for SEO experts. There are many things to consider when hiring a professional search engine optimization company. Many people claim to be profession SEO experts, but they offer nothing to back up their claims. Consider the following tips when you are in search of the best Welsh SEO expert:
1. First and foremost, look for proven results on the expert’s page. If they have a website that is ranked at number 1,000, what makes you think they can get you to the top of the search engine results? Always look for experts that use their own techniques.
2. Look for proven results. Any company you choose should have a portfolio showing previous work done, along with graphs proving results achieved. These results should show a graph of the number of visitors the company received before and after the services were performed. You should also ask for proof of a rise in search engine results.
3. Make sure the company only uses white hat techniques. The use of link farms or keyword stuffing can actually hurt your website more than it helps it. If you end up getting banned by Google, you might as well start over; getting readmitted into the search results is not easy.
4. Ask for an onsite optimization consultation up front. A good SEO expert should be able to provide you with a comprehensive report detailing what they believe needs to be done for your website. Take your report and compare it to the many suggestions you can find online today for white hat techniques. If something looks like it’s not a good practice move on to the next expert.
5. Compare prices that are offered by different SEO experts as well. You may find that the prices to be found vary by hundreds of dollars. It is well known that some services cost more than others, but you should never pay higher prices for the same results you can get somewhere else.
6. Look for an expert that can manage your complete campaign. not just part of it. Many things within a SEO campaign go hand in hand, and it is often best to have the same person know what is going on with every part.
7. Make sure you get a contract! One of the biggest problems with SEO companies is that they provide you with tons of traffic and then they up the prices once you see the results. Make sure you are clear on what you are paying and what results you can expect to see. You should also be aware of the policy if you don’t get any results.
Picking the right SEO expert is not easy, but if you know the right questions to ask, you will find much better results. While an SEO company should never guarantee a specific ranking result, don’t spend your hard earned money on a company that cannot guarantee at least a set amount of effort.