1. Optimize your website (SEO) –
2. Get your site in directories, submit your site to all major web directories. This traffic is directly from the directories themselves and will also help improve your link popularity.
3. In the search engines to obtain
4. Get links to your site
5. Buy links to your site Buy text links on other sites. This means stopping more spiders, more people will click and a better search engine rankings.
6. Buy banner ads. Buy banner ads on other sites. It helps to know the brand.
7. Join a banner exchange program. It costs you nothing, and keep a few extra visitors. You are also broadcast your brand everywhere.
8. Join a WebRing.-Connect your website to other sites in your niche.
9. Pay for clicks to your website.
10. Establish an affiliate marketing program. With affiliate marketing, you can pay per click, pay per lead generated, purchased pay per sale or pay per customer.
11. Use Smart public relations (PR)-Benefit coverage for your business and your Web site. How to find online and traditional media. It is often in another set of links to your site, resulting in more clicks and a best result of the search engine rankings.
12. Use e-mail marketing.
13. Use the offline marketing. Advertise your site. Put your URL on all your dishes. Paint it on your car. Buy newspaper ads and yellow pages with your URL. Develop brochures and stickers. Sponsor a Little League team. Did everything and distributed each, the word on your website in your city.
14. Perform periodic actions.
15. Get published. Write articles for publication on other sites. The author profile will link to your site. This article will show you that you are an expert.
16. Yourself. Publish articles for your own site regularly. This will help you win on the search engines and gives your visitors a reason to return again and again.
17. Ask for more feedback. requesting feedback of your own published articles on other webmasters sites. Ask for more feedback on your site, your products, your software, your services. These typically include links to your articles.
18. Write-write memories. Accent daily or weekly news brief on your industry or field. This keeps your site “fresh” in the eyes of major search engines and helps spread a net for fishing around the top positions of search engines.
19. Create newsletter.-Ask your visitors to know each other for your newsletter, and encourage them to send it to people it. Send a regular newsletter with teasers or brought to the addition of your new items or special offers and latest products.
20. Post chatting rooms. Will-in bulletin boards and chat rooms active hate, focusing on areas of intervention of your industry and people write comments on your industry. comments inciting hatred and let
You’re on your profile, then visit your site.
21. Make a free stuff. Offer something that people want to your website. Give them a reason to return and more. Can be downloaded for free and update them regularly. Offer coupons or discounts.
22. Give awards for outstanding Web sites in your niche. it built more links to your site and offers a credible reviewer, an expert in your field.
23. Run a contest and encourage competition It. photo, essay competitions, contests, goofy, raffles, nothing.
24. Join your organisms. local commerce and other organizations often add your site to their membership directory. This is an additional advantage of the obvious business capacity and
25. Create an RSS feed. Give people another opportunity to interact with your content
26. Be accessible. Build your website so that it is searching the internet on all browsers and on PocketPC and Palm Pilot. Remember, people with disabilities buy things. Make your site section 508 complaints.
27. Do not forget video presentation!