CREATE BOOTABLE USB FLASH DRIVE
You need two files:
HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool
- Run hpusb.exe to install the utility.
- Plug in you USB flash drive to your computer. (Please note that all current files will be deleted, so use an empty key)
- Run the program you just installed (HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool).
- Select your USB flash drive as your device.
- Choose FAT32 as file system.
- (Optional) Select Volume label if you want to give your USB a name.
- Under format options, choose create a DOS startup disk.
- Select ”using DOS system files located at” and point the program to the folder ”win98boot” which you just dowloaded (you need to unzip this folder).
- Then click the start button.